Friday, November 2, 2012

The last page!


The Last Page

My most dreadful weakness is turning into the last page of a book for not being able to contain the anticipation, suspense or in many cases exasperation. I reveal the climax of a story to myself by either turning to the last few pages or googling out the plot!

I subjected myself to the unfortunate last page spoilers for these books:
  • The Secret of the Nagas by Amish Tripathi (for anticipation)
  • Casual Vacancy by J.K.Rowling (for exasperation)
  • The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (for suspense)
  • Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince by J.K.Rowling (for madness and incessant obsession with HP)
  • Chanakya's Chant by Ashwin Sanghi (for sheer curiosity) 
As with any other addiction, I love getting a sneak peak into the last page though the very next moment I start despising having done that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment